SEED PROCESSING ASSISTANTS - APRIL TO MAY TERM | CARMAN, MB
Are you looking for a 2 month term position with the potential for an extension? If so, this well-known organization in the agricultural industry has the role for you. As the Seed Processing Assistant, you will be responsible for all facets of seed processing which will include, but not limited to cleaning processing equipment, sorting, counting and labelling seeds. If you think you have what it takes, please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Meeting with team members to prepare the process for the work day
* Preparing envelopes, indoor seed processing, packaging, sorting, counting, and labelling, etc.
* Sort envelopes and place in planting order
* Performing preventative maintenance of equipment
* Other duties as assigned
* Own car to get to work (location is in Carman, MB)
* Physically fit to lift 50lbs; work will require bending and lifting and long periods of sitting or standing
* Strong English communication skills; ability to understand written and verbal communications to perform assigned tasks accurately
* Basic mechanical knowledge; ability to troubleshoot equipment
* $15.00 hourly, Monday to Friday with flexibility to work Saturdays
If you’re interested in this position, please email a resume to Danielle Maartense [email protected] quoting job number 13905 in the subject line.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.