INSIDE SALES DISTRIBUTION MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you perform at a high level to achieve top sales results? Do you want to take your business acumen and leadership skills to a successful company that is growing throughout Canada? As an Inside Sales Distribution Manager, you will be given the mandate to supervise branch operations, including sales growth and staff development. If you have a track record of nurturing sales opportunities and high client retention, this may be your next career move.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and manage branch-wide strategies and targets for sales growth within the region
* Collaborate with the sales team on customer quotations and pricing strategies
* Foster long-term customer relationships and plan customer retention strategies
* Assist ownership in forecasting and preparing annual sales and budget objectives
* Provide training, coaching, and career development to the sales team
* Prepare and present reporting to senior management related to sales volumes and financials
* Post-secondary education in business or a related field
* 5+ years of progressive management and leadership experience
* Proven ability to manage branch operations, including monitoring profit & loss, budgets, and sales growth
* Track record of developing sales opportunities and achieving high client retention
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Drive and self-motivated work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba distributor, delivering innovative products across North America
* Opportunities for growth and professional development
* Strong compensation and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14795) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post