HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you fluent in today’s human resources best practices? Are you a high-energy and disciplined professional capable of leveraging strong relationships to standardize HR processes? As Human Resource Manager for this respected Manitoba company, you will draw on your expertise in recruitment, employee engagement, and performance management to support 600 plus employees at more than 50 locations across Western Canada. If you have a proven ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and have talent for HR metrics, this could be the next step in your human resources career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide human resource support for 600+ employees across 55 locations within Western Canada
* Support the evolution and execution of standardized recruitment processes (i.e. support leaders, develop community partnerships, analyze trends)
* Counsel management and staff on policy and employment standards interpretation; help manage interpersonal matters to improve positive employee relations
* Facilitate the performance management process, including investigations, letters of discipline, and terminations
* Oversee the administration of employee benefits: absence administration, interpretation, and monthly reconciliations
* Lead employee occupational and non-occupational disability management; collaborate with employees, management, and external stakeholders to facilitate the return to work process
* Develop and implement human resources reporting metrics related to retention, attrition, applicant tracking, and market compensation
* 5 to 10 years of progressive human resource generalist experience, with an emphasis on performance management, employee relations, and change management
* Experience leading a human resources department preferred
* CPHR designation an asset
* Working knowledge of employment standards across Western Canada
* Track record of producing and presenting ideas to improve human resource processes (e.g. recruitment, retention, employee relations, training)
* Proven ability to drive continuous improvement in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading North American company, headquartered in Winnipeg
* Opportunities for professional development and growth
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14785) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post