BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST (12-month contract) - Winnipeg, Manitoba
Do you love asking questions, and won’t stop until you get all the answers you need? Can you ask these questions from both technical and business perspectives? Can you use these questions to engage with business users and solve complex problems?
Our client, a respected Manitoba benefits organization, is going through a major system upgrade and needs two senior-level Business Systems Analysts to work through the complete systems development lifecycle (SDLC). These technical solutions will span the enterprise, so It is critical to fully understand the needs of multiple business units. Ideal candidates will have a background working with payroll, HR, or finance systems that collect, parse and store transactional data.
Here is an opportunity to do your best work and make a lasting impact on the organization. If collecting user requirements and working with solutions architects is second nature to you, we want to speak with you about your next career challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collect requirements from end users and author business requirements documents
* Liaise with architects and designers to establish technical requirements
* Document all requirements in a consistent and accurate manner
* Ask lots of questions to ensure that the ‘right’ system is being created
* 10+ years of experience as a business analyst, systems analyst, or a similar role
* 5+ years of experience working with both business and technical stakeholders
* 3+ years of experience with SQL and the ability to query data for analysis purposes
* At least 2 years of experience with highly complex transaction systems
* Strong professional curiosity and the confidence to ask questions
* Understanding of general accounting modules, payroll, or HCM would be an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Established and respective Manitoba organization
* Strong compensation and comprehensive benefits package
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14784) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post