PROPERTY MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you love your property management career but hate being on call 24-7? Are you looking for that elusive property management opportunity that offers strong work-life balance AND possibilities for advancement? This community-centered Winnipeg non-profit is looking for an experienced Property Manager to manage their life lease residences. Reporting to and working closely with the board of directors, the Property Manager will oversee maintenance, improvement, and administration of the properties, including capital projects.
Experience managing reserve funds and capital projects is preferred but, above all, the organization is looking for someone who will fit in with their family-focused and friendly culture. If you are ready for a different kind of property management opportunity, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Conduct regular walk throughs of buildings – record deficiencies and coordinate repairs and upgrades
* Identify and implement capital projects, including coordination of contracts and scheduling for trades
* Review and adjust reserve fund
* Assist with long-term planning for facility developments and improvements
* Develop and monitor annual budgets; identify opportunities to increase cost efficiency
* Oversee property management team
* Create and maintain tenant and property documentation in compliance with the Life Lease Act and the Residential Tenancies Act
* Communicate regularly with residents to troubleshoot issues and smooth transitions
* Work closely with Board of Directors and attend Board meetings
* 5+ years of property management experience
* Knowledge of life leases and reserve funds preferred; however, organization will train a professional with the right experience and personality
* Experience overseeing capital projects preferred
* Proven ability to communication well with a variety of people (including residents, tradespeople, and board members)
* Excellent recordkeeping skills and attention to detail
* Commercial construction and/or engineering experience preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-oriented Manitoba non-profit organization
* Strong work-life balance – regular daytime hours and minimal on-call
* Growth opportunity into a senior management role
* Strong benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14759) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2227 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post