RADY JCC EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
In collaboration with our client, Rady Jewish Community Centre, we are seeking their next Executive Director. Do you have the experience and vision to drive sustainability and growth for this high-profile, high-achieving non-profit?
The heart of the Jewish Community in Winnipeg, Rady JCC aspires to be a vibrant and welcoming hub where Jewish culture and values flourish. Their broad-ranging cultural programs and Jewish festivals draw families and friends together. Their state-of-the-art fitness centre serves more than 3,000 members in a wide variety of mind, body and aquatic programs open to the Winnipeg Jewish and general community.
As Executive Director for the Rady Jewish Community Centre, you will collaborate with the board of directors and staff to promote their mission to be a true community hub. If you are community driven and compassionate, with a background in not-for-profit business management, this may be your next career challenge.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and implement a strategic plan that furthers the organization’s financial stability
* Develop annual operating budgets and monitor monthly expenses, with the management team and the board
* Oversee management, operations, and administrative functions
* Guide the management team in developing and achieving operational goals and objectives
* Represent and promote the organization in the media and at community events
* Maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders and community groups to sustain volunteer and fundraising levels; spearhead sponsorship and fundraising campaigns to grow and diversify donor base
* Take an active role in supporting the organizational goals of committees: enhance programs, increase membership and retention, increase revenue opportunities
* 7+ years of executive management experience in the not-for-profit sector
* Post-secondary degree in commerce, business administration, or a related field
* Experience managing a successful not-for-profit organization with an operating budget of at least $5 million
* Strong knowledge of and appreciation for Jewish traditions, cultures, and values
* Proven ability to lead a board-run organization and collaborate effectively with board members
* Extensive community and media relationships
* Proven ability to advocate and write creative grant proposals
* Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
WHY WORK FOR RADY JCC?
* A high-achieving and high-profile Manitoba non-profit organization
* Their mission is to be the center of the community, providing the best Jewish culture, fitness, and wellness programs for all stages of life
* Well organized, cohesive, and fiscally-sound brand
Please send a resume to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post