BOOKKEEPER - PART TIME (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an independent and confident accounting professional looking to expand your bookkeeping experience? This growing entrepreneurial company is looking for a skilled bookkeeper to join their team. In this part-time role, you will be responsible for full cycle bookkeeping and reporting functions. The successful Bookkeeper will have strong technical skills in accounting, proven attention to detail and a track record of effective communication with colleagues and vendors. If you want the opportunity to expand your responsibilities as the company grows, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Full cycle accounting, including monthly financial statements
* Process accounts payable and prepare cheque runs
* Process accounts receivable, including applying payments and reviewing aging accounts
* Complete bank and account reconciliations
* Prepare bank deposits
* Prepare and submit remittances
* Close month end and review financial statements
* Prepare for year end in collaboration with external accountant
* Communicate regularly and effectively with external accountant and vendors
* 3+ years of full-cycle accounting, or bookkeeping experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or bookkeeping
* Proven accounting knowledge
* Strong communication skills
* Strong systems skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel; TAM software experience an asset
* Proven ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and deliver accurate work
* Confidence to ask questions and make suggestions
* Experience in the insurance industry is an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Close-knit but growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Opportunity to help develop and improve processes as the company grows
* Make a real impact with a company that is a trendsetter in their industry
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 14754 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2210 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post