CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for a fun team environment with a chance to grow within the company? In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Customer Service Representatives with their assigned tasks. You are a driven team player with the ability to manage and work within a fast-paced environment. If you’d like to work with a tight-knit team of individuals, then we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responding to vendor inquiries regarding order status, product information, and account status
* Data entry information in the database system
* Providing investigative reporting and back-up reception coverage
* Other duties as assigned
YOU MUST HAVE:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Comfortable working in an office environment with proven success within a customer service role
* Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
* Excellent English communication skills, and strong knowledge of English grammar and spelling
* Own vehicle to get to work (public transit limited)
* Proficient skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
* $26-28K per year - benefits after 3 months
* Free parking
Please send a resume to Danielle Maartense at [email protected] quoting job number 14743.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post