MARKETING ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you eager to get your feet wet in marketing and social media? Bring your creative and collaborative approach to communication to work in this dynamic role! If you pride yourself in being detail oriented and professional, and have outstanding writing skills, this job assisting in a variety of projects is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Writing communications and researching articles
* Creation of promotional items using Indesign
* Data entry reporting in Excel
* Tracking and compliance of store activities
* Reviewing marketing requests and responding to inquiries
* General office duties as required
* Post secondary education with a Marketing or Communications major
* 51-70 wpm typing speed with a high degree of accuracy
* Knowledge or experience of Excel, Indesign experience an asset
* 1-2 years of administrative or customer experience
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
* Event and project planning an asset
* Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
If you're interested in this Marketing & Admin Assistant position, please email your resume to Danielle Maartense at [email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post