PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Did you go into engineering with the desire to be creative and innovative? Are you interested in a role that will give you the autonomy and the resources to design from scratch and see products through to launch?
If you’re a self-starter with strong problem solving and organizational skills, we want to hear from you. Our client is looking for a Product Development Engineer to oversee design of new products, continuous improvement of existing products, and creation of product development processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead the design and development of a new product line, including drawing packages and internal processes
* Be involved in the certification process for products
* Troubleshoot with clients
* Evaluate and coordinate with suppliers
* Compile information for SRED claims
* Assess existing product lines and find opportunities for improvement
* Provide technical training to sales team
* Post-secondary degree or diploma in mechanical design
* Proficiency with SolidWorks
* Proven success with new product development
* Experience in a manufacturing setting
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* A desire to be front-facing with clients
* HVAC and welding knowledge would be considered an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* A small, flexible company
* A new role that you can shape and make your own
* Opportunities for growth
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14725) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with exclusive career opportunities that match you best. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post