IT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy leading a diverse team? Can you take on enterprise systems in production and ensure they are performing to the best possible standards? This newly created management position could be the next step in your IT career!
As IT Manager, you will lead an internal team of Business Analysts to maintain existing systems and take on change management projects. This position will be one of the key IT-based managers who will have a voice in the strategy, direction, and day-to-day operations of information technology within the organization. The IT Manager will also maintain direct relationships with stakeholders on the business side to ensure IT systems are meeting current business needs and are well positioned for future demands.
The successful manager will bring a background in business analysis and process definition/implementation for enterprise-level systems within a manufacturing or production environment. Ideally, this person will also have ITIL, PMP, or other formal change management training to successfully establish best practices. Best of all, this manager will receive complete confidence and support from management teams from day one, offering an environment where new ideas are encouraged.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead business analysis teams through the full software development and delivery life-cycles
* Manage a team of internal staff as well as assist with off-site resources
* Ensure that analysis and documentation processes are implemented and followed
* Ensure a positive working environment for all staff
* Travel to sites in the USA as needed
* 10+ years of experience working through the various phases of the SDLC (in business analysis, project management, quality assurance or a combination of roles)
* At least 5 years of experience directly managing a team of cross-functional resources
* 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager, including leading budgets, timelines, teams, and delivery
* 2+ years of experience within a manufacturing or production environment
* PMP, ITIL or other formal change management training a strong asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture and work environment
* Have input on platforms, architecture, and new technologies
* Award-winning company with incredible focus
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14720) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post