Packaging Helper (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a reliable individual? Would you like an opportunity where you can assist in a fast-paced production environment? As Packaging Helper for this manufacturer of packaging solutions, you’ll be responsible for assisting the Machine Operator by catching, inspecting and packaging products, while following company policies. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assists Machine Operator in the manufacturing of products
* Ensuring correct boxes are at the machine, set-up boxes and labels
* Catching product in correct bundles and ensuring proper packaging as per quality boards
* Inspect quality of products to ensure it meets company standards; inform the Machine Operator and Manager of any defects
* Complete proper documentation on all products produced
* Other duties as required
* Grade 12 diploma
* Own vehicle
* Own safety steel-toe work boots
* Physically fit to lift up to 50lbs
* Strong English communication skills; ability to read, write and comprehend verbal instructions
* Must be available to work rotation shifts
* Previous experience in a print environment is an asset
* $12.50 - $14.00 per hour depending on experience; plus benefits
* Days: 7:30am – 3:30pm
* Evenings: 3:30pm - 11:30pm
* Nights: 11:30pm - 7:30am
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Paul Munroe at [email protected] You may also apply in person at the Industrial & Skilled Labour Division office located at 390 Graham Ave, on the corner of Edmonton Street and Graham Avenue, Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post