OFFICE MANAGER – BOOKKEEPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to join an established local company that is committed to remaining a trusted leader in its field? This company requires an Office Manager – Bookkeeper to support business operations through accurate bookkeeping and order management. With support from the owner, you will perform day-to-day accounting, payroll, and period-end reporting functions. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least three years of full-cycle accounting experience, including strong skills in QuickBooks. If you excel working independently and are comfortable interacting a variety of customers and employees, this could be the next challenge in your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Perform full-cycle accounting activities, including accounts payable and accounts receivable functions (i.e. collections, cheque runs, credit card payment processing)
* Process bi-weekly payroll for 30+ hourly, salaried, and fee-based employees
* Support owner in managing cash flow
* Prepare bank deposits and account reconciliations
* Prepare government remittances
* Assist with year-end preparations
* Prepare monthly financial and management reporting
* Identify opportunities to improve analysis processes
* Prepare estimates and enter new orders
* Troubleshoot customer issues and answer questions
* Provide coverage for other roles within the office, as needed
* 3+ years of full-cycle accounting experience
* 1+ year of on-the-job QuickBooks experience
* Proven attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact well with a variety of internal and external personalities
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a small team
* Track record of multi-tasking and taking initiative in your work
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Close-knit, friendly office environment
* Opportunity to work independently and drive process improvement
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 14707 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2210 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post