PROCESS AUTOMATION ENGINEER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy the nuts and bolts of machine design, especially if it involves both mechanical and electrical elements? Do you have hands-on experience with PLC programming and a flare for process improvement?
In this full-time management role as Process Automation Engineer, you will begin by spearheading a major automation project, then manage and improve the automation and related processes on an ongoing basis.
The first-year project will be designing and building an automated solution to improve a grinding process. The resulting addition of equipment to the facility is expected to increase throughput by over 40% as well as open avenues for additional business opportunities. If you are ready to take on a new challenge in your process engineering career, contact Pinnacle today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Research and compile information on potential automation solutions
* Evaluate existing infrastructure to determine feasibility
* Design mechanical and PLC systems
* Create and present reports required for design approval
* Coordinate with suppliers and contractors on the manufacture of equipment
* Oversee installation and testing
* Develop and introduce training programs and processes
* Review and develop plans for continuous improvement
* Work with management to execute on other high-level initiatives
* Post-secondary degree in mechanical, electrical, or metallurgical engineering or equivalent
* Strong comfort level with PLC programming
* Experience in a manufacturing setting
* CAD machine design experience combining electrical and mechanical components
* Success in process analysis and improvement
* Availability for daily travel (position will take place primarily outside of Winnipeg)
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a seasoned and talented management team
* A new role you can shape and make your own
* A global supplier with strong industry connections
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14702) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with exclusive career opportunities that match you best. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post