ERP BUSINESS ANALYST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you want to join an innovative Winnipeg-based company and make amazing software that is used across North America? Are you more focused on actual delivery than buzzwords or methodologies?
Here is an internal ERP Business Analyst role with one of Canada’s great engineering success stories. In this role, you will work with development teams to deliver great software that can be used by a variety of business units. Knowledge of manufacturing processes would be helpful; however, this person will focus on ERP applications and software for use by internal and external clients.
What really separates this team is that they work on enterprise-level projects without the bureaucracy of endless sign-offs – meaning they can have a direct and meaningful impact on the business. This role calls for someone with experience delivering ERP or supply chain solutions, and can communicate with a wide range of users to elicit business requirements.
We are open to candidates willing to relocate to Winnipeg for this permanent full-time role; however, we are unable to assist with securing work authorization in Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Elicit and document various types of requirements
* Create accurate and complete process and requirements documentation
* Diagram business and technical processes using swim lanes and use-cases
* Assist with QA processes
* Ensure development teams have all they need to deliver top-notch products
* 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst
* 6+ years of experience documenting business requirements, with a focus on web or ERP software applications
* 4+ years of experience delivering on an ERP or supply chain solution
* 4+ years of experience working with both business and technical stakeholders
* 4+ years of experience eliciting business processes from end-users and documenting diagrams via multiple techniques
* 3+ years of experience working in teams that use Agile methodology
* Insatiable curiosity and the confidence to ask questions
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Work in a small team with the resources of a large enterprise
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14695) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post