SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a growth-oriented leader looking to apply your strong supply chain and warehousing experience to a new challenge? This leading Canadian logistics company is in search of a Supply Chain Operations Manager to lead a variety of functions, including inventory control and warehousing. Your focus will be driving continuous improvement initiatives that better delivery times and customer satisfaction. If you have proven success championing a safe work environment and leading a warehouse team, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead, train, and evaluate warehouse operations team
* Oversee and control inventory and warehouse workflows
* Manage KPIs (related to order processing, on-time delivery, customer satisfaction) for warehouse operations team
* Manage and report on operating budget and profit & loss numbers
* Lead continuous improvement initiatives related to warehouse workflows and customer compliance
* Promote a safe work environment and lead the safety committee
* Oversee building and equipment maintenance
* 5+ years of progressive leadership experience as a supply chain manager, warehouse manager, or distribution centre manager
* Proven success managing a safe work environment
* Demonstrated experience leading continuous improvement initiatives
* Proficiency in a Windows-based inventory management system; SAP experience is ideal
* Strong leadership skills and overall business acumen
* Proven ability to solve complex problems under pressure
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Leading Canadian logistics company
* Opportunity for professional development and growth
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14671) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post