REFRIGERATION DESIGNER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you excel at meeting business and customer needs through efficient and practical refrigeration design? If you have a track record of effectively troubleshooting design challenges, don’t miss this opportunity with an innovative North American manufacturer.
As a Refrigeration Designer, you will produce custom refrigeration designs and address design issues, both in the testing and installation phases. You will also troubleshoot cooling system issues on the shop floor in support of new designs. Success in this role depends on your ability to produce consistent work in a deadline driven, multi-project environment. If you have
hands-on experience in 3D modeling and a background in commercial refrigeration, we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Design refrigeration systems for company products
* Perform heat load calculations to select the right components for each system
* Collaborate with the engineering and production departments to troubleshoot refrigeration issues during the testing and installation phases
* Conduct peer reviews of refrigeration designs
* Perform root cause analyses of non-conformance incidents and determine corrective actions or corrective preventative actions
* Travel to different sites, as required
* 5 to 10 years of design experience, including experience troubleshooting designs
* Post-secondary diploma related to refrigeration; commercial refrigeration experience preferred
* 3D modeling experience using SolidWorks an asset
* Track record of strong communication skills
* Proven time management and organizational abilities
* Excellent attention to detail
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Global, industry-leading manufacturer, based in Manitoba
* Design innovative products
* Team-focused work environment
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14634) to ANAND SAHAY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3512 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post