RECEPTIONIST (Winnipeg, MB)
Looking for a position where you can use your excellent communication and organizational skills? As a receptionist, you have the chance to thrive in a business environment where you are the first point of contact. Let Pinnacle help launch your career today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Answer and direct incoming calls
* Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries
* Greet visitors and provide administrative support
* Complete inbound and outbound fax transmissions
* Organize and restock office supplies
* 1-2 years’ experience in an office setting
* Computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Strong communication skills and high attention to detail
* Personable and helpful, with a can-do attitude
If you would like to be considered for a position as a corporate receptionist, or know someone who might be, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 204.926.2246 for more information.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post