OFFICE ASSISTANT - TERM (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have experience supporting multiple people in a fast paced environment? If you're an upbeat individual with a can-do attitude, we want you to apply now! As Office Assistant you will be the first person of contact, and will greet all guests, clients, and vendors who arrive at the office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Address all customer questions and complaints
* Direct telephone calls and relay messages
* Type and edit emails, letters and various documents
* Prepare meeting agendas, and attend meetings to take notes
* Plan and book staff travel arrangements
* Accept and sort incoming mail, and prepare outgoing post
* 1+ years of professional office experience
* Completion of high school or GED
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Computer knowledge including comfortable using MS Office and internet
* Ability to provide high level of customer service
* Organized personality, with exceptional planning and executing capabilities
If you are interested in this Office Administrator position, please send your resume and cover letter to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post