Administrative Coordinator (Winnipeg MB)
Are you looking for a hybrid role of administrative / accounting? Do you have an understanding of accounting basics and a willingness to learn? As the Administrative Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of clerical and accounting duties. If you're a friendly professional with excellent customer service skills, we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Basic reception duties - answer phones, greet clients, etc.
* Enter bills and closing invoices
* Print cheques and financial statements
* General office duties - order office supplies, be the liaison for office machines, maintenance, etc.
* Manage and input information into the time and billing system
* 6+ months office experience
* Reception experience an asset
* People pleaser with friendly demeanor
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Able to work and learn independently
* Skilled with use of MS Office and accounting software
If you are interested in this position or know someone who might be, please submit a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]pinnacle.jobs.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Great companies are built with great people who make a difference. Our passion is finding those game changers who make that difference. Pinnacle was founded on this simple principle in 2002. Our success over the past decade is a direct result of our ability to connect top candidates with top clients. Today Pinnacle has 25 specialized recruiters who continue this vision. We are Manitoba’s largest recruitment firm only because we treat every candidate like they’re our only candidate.
Share this Post