PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a proven leader who has what it takes to drive production for a top Manitoba manufacturer? As part of this company’s commitment to world-class manufacturing, the Production Supervisor will champion and support Lean initiatives within their assigned cell. As a Production Supervisor, you will provide direction for your team, ensuring needed materials are available and addressing production issues. Success in this role will be measured using the metrics of safety, quality, and delivery.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee day-to-day operations and employees
* Manage orders and ensure all needed materials are on hand
* Troubleshoot production issues
* Implement and champion Lean initiatives
* Coach and collaborate with lead hands
* Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
* Hold regular meetings and prepare reports
* 5 to 10 years of management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Aptitude for reading blueprints and engineering drawings
* Track record of strong leadership skills
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Lean manufacturing concepts an asset
* Post-secondary education an asset
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Well-regarded Canadian company focused on innovation and development
* Opportunities for development and advancement
* Competitive salary and benefits
Send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post