ESTIMATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an up-and-coming construction management professional with an eye for detail? Do you want to start building your estimating career with a company committed to delivering quality building solutions in a team-focus environment? As an Estimator, you will generate estimates for commercial projects, while keeping an eye on new project and bid opportunities. Success in this position depends on being a proactive and organized problem solver.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Monitor and identify projects for bidding
* Generate estimates for commercial projects
* Follow-up on and track bids
* Manage change orders and assist with project changes
* Post-secondary diploma in Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) or Construction Management
* Experience working on commercial construction sites (even as a student worker)
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to visualize projects from blueprints and anticipate challenges
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Large industry-leading subcontractor
* Established company with many ongoing projects
* Strong team-focused and supportive environment
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14595) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post