PROJECT ANALYST - CRM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Can you define complex processes and then take ownership of those processes? Do you enjoy mixing in some accounting with your IT work? This role, with a respected Canadian non-profit organization, offers the best of both worlds and could be your ideal next challenge.
As Project Analyst, you will drive the process to move the company from a legacy CRM system to a more contemporary platform. You will liaise with a variety of users and groups (including IT, accounting, and leadership) to define, design, streamline, and document the migration process. As the CRM connects heavily to finance and accounting systems, a background in general ledger, A/P, or general accounting is a must. From an IT perspective, you will be tasked with leading the company’s introduction to master data management. If you have strong skills related to CRMs and data management, along with a track record of leading and driving initiatives from start to finish, contact Pinnacle about this opportunity today.
This company will give preference to candidates currently living in Winnipeg or the surrounding area; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. Due to the nature of this position, remote work on a consistent basis is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Collect current state processes around CRM applications
* Define streamlined future state processes
* Liaise with different teams on the new CRM implementation
* Create a master data management practice
* 8+ years of experience in an analyst role within an IT team
* 7+ years of experience defining project and technical requirements
* 4+ years of experience focusing on accounting projects
* 4+ years of experience focusing on CRM Systems
* 2+ years of experience with CRM conversions
* Strong skills in SQL
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture and work environment
* Have input on platforms, architecture, and new technologies
* Award-winning company with incredible focus
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14588) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post