DEV-OPS SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a background in code development but are looking to focus more on build automation and deployment? Do you enjoy helping companies move to cloud solutions? Here is an opportunity to lead the dev-ops process for a leading Canadian manufacturer, while driving the ongoing improvement of development processes.
The Dev-Ops Specialist will take ownership of the dev-ops process to improve the flow and quality of the SDLC for code development. The successful candidate will work across all facets of code development and will be able to influence technology choices, so the right tools are selected for each project. The Dev-Ops Specialist will also identify platforms to migrate onto Azure, managing code containerization and the change management process. Although there will be limited coding in this role, the successful candidate must have a strong development background (preferably within a .Net framework).
This company will give preference to candidates currently located in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. As this team runs in an Agile environment, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Create an automated build framework and standardized tool set
* Implement Kubernetes for container orchestration
* Assist with projects to migrate applications to Azure
* Push toward code automation and better dev-ops processes
* 10+ years of experience in development with a wide range of tools and technologies
* 2+ years of experience working within .Net environments
* 3+ years of experience focusing on build automation tools
* 3+ years of experience using a combination of Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Artifactory, Bamboo, or similar tools
* 1+ year of hands-on experience with Kubernetes
* 1+ year of experience working with Azure-based solutions
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Work on a wide variety of projects requiring delivery at the enterprise level
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14556) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post