FULL STACK DEVELOPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you interested in working on new development projects? Here is an exciting new opportunity to work on the complete .Net stack on a major platform change.
This company will give preference to candidates currently located in Winnipeg; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. As this team runs in an Agile environment, remote work is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop code using the complete .Net stack
* Design, develop, and implement API’s
* Develop solutions and offer input on technology and software design pattern choices
* Perform unit testing and ensure quality
* 4+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies
* Hands-on experience with .NET 4.0; 4.5 is preferred
* 3+ years of experience with TFS, Git, or similar source control systems
* 2+ years of experience with SOAP or Rest web services
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases would be beneficial
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Work with a positive team that enjoys delivering together
* Company invests heavily in IT to drive better business decisions
* Wide variety of projects requiring delivery at the enterprise level
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14554) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post