BRANCH MANAGER – SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to work for a company with an international presence? One of Canada’s leading distributors is looking for an accomplished Branch Manager to oversee the company’s supply chain operations.
As Branch Manager, you will ensure optimal warehouse efficiency and customer satisfaction levels. You will manage the warehouse team as well as vendor relationships, contributing to the continuous improvement of processes and targets. Success in this role will depend upon your demonstrated knowledge of supply chain operations, your ability to lead a team, and your proven drive to achieve results.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee daily distribution and warehouse operations and lead the related teams
* Monitor and evaluate branch operations KPI's: warehouse efficiency, budget targets, customer service levels
* Oversee and manage vendor relationships related to third-party carriers, facilities, and supplies
* Assist with continuous improvement projects (e.g. 5s and Lean initiatives)
* Mentor and collaborate with departmental supervisors to ensure quality and efficiency targets are being met from top down
* Conduct performance reviews and handle employee relations
* 5 to 10 years of progressive leadership experience in a distribution and/or warehouse facility
* In-depth understanding of warehouse and supply chain distribution
* Strong leadership skills and general business acumen
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Lean, 5S and other continuous improvement principles
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Award-winning Canadian distributor
* Company committed to giving back to the local community
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14545) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post