SITE SUPERVISOR – RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you at pro at coordinating people and projects? Are you looking to join a company where you can showcase your project management skills? Do you want to expand your building trades experience to include more management responsibilities and less hands-on work? If so, this may be your next career opportunity.
In the role of Site Supervisor, you will be instrumental in planning, organizing, and executing residential construction projects. With diverse responsibilities, you will set the example for quality, safety compliance, and service excellence in residential construction for this leading new home builder in Manitoba.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise multiple new home build projects on a monthly basis (8 to 12)
* Coordinate and schedule trades and sub-trades workers for each project and follow up on deadlines
* Conduct site inspections for each stage of the home build to ensure quality, safety, and building processes are followed
* Liaise with sales, service, and production teams to ensure deadlines are meeting contract targets; create change orders as needed
* Monitor and report on all phases of construction to ensure compliance with company standards and procedures
* 3 to 5 years of experience in new home construction (i.e. single-family, condos, or multi-family residences)
* Strong framing, concrete, and structural knowledge related to residential building
* Superior time management, organizational, and communication skills
* Proven ability to delegate and make quick judgement calls
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Manitoba industry leader
* Company with strong sales and prospects
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14527) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post