SERVICE DESK SUPERVISOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Can you lead a team of problem solvers to find answers? Do you enjoy working in a diverse production environment?
One of Canada’s top manufacturers is looking for a Service Desk Supervisor to lead a team of 10 technical support people across three North American locations. This tier-one support team will receive tickets via email, and an ITSM solution. The team will cover a variety of issues related to connectivity, printing, and computer and application performance. The Service Desk Supervisor is responsible for identifying issues, prioritizing tasks, and overseeing problem resolution. In this role, you will also be tasked with process improvement, especially related to request handling and issue escalation.
The successful candidate will have a background supporting a 24/7 production environment (preferably within manufacturing) and at least three years of true management experience. If you value customer satisfaction and pride yourself on finding resolutions to meet business needs, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Supervise, lead, and mentor the support team – 25%
* Resolve escalated technical issues – 30%
* Oversee projects related to the deployment of new infrastructure (e.g. hardware/printers/desktops) – 30%
* Meet and collaborate with other infrastructure teams – 15%
* 7+ years of IT support experience in a variety of roles and environments
* 3+ years of leadership experience (i.e. manager, supervisor, or team lead role)
* 5+ years of experience troubleshooting a combination of desktop, printer, and hardware issues
* 3+ years of experience handling escalated user issues, with a strong focus on issues resolution
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing IT environment with a bright future
* Opportunity to have a direct influence on and interaction with key stakeholders
* Opportunity to take ownership of help desk team
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14523) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post