CUSTOMER CARE AGENTS (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for a full-time position in a call centre? If you are serious about outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you. As a Customer Care Agent, you will provide courteous and professional customer assistance, while adhering to company guidelines and procedures.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Verify customer information and enter into computer system
* Provide resolutions for customer questions and concerns, include billing inquiries and technical issues
* Explain and promote new products and services (including cross-selling and up-selling)
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services
* Demonstrated excellent English communications and problem-solving skills
* Enthusiastic approach to customer service
* Familiarity with computers and ability to navigate multiple screens
* Must be available to work Monday to Friday and every second Saturday
* Group health plan for regular, full-time employees
* Paid training
* Shift premium for hours worked after 6pm
* Opportunities for advancement
* Comfortable & friendly work environment
* Convenient downtown location (easily accessible by transit)
If this job interests you or someone you know, send a resume to Brittany Cyr at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2246.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post