ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, MB)
If you pride yourself in being detail oriented and professional and have strong office experience, Pinnacle offers fantastic opportunities to kick-start your career with some of Manitoba’s top companies.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Respond to telephone and email requests and inquiries, relaying messaging where appropriate
* Process and verify various forms of documentation
* Provide general information to clients and the public
* Monitor office inventory and order supplies and equipment
* Photocopy and organize documents for distribution, mailing and filing
* 2-3 years of experience in an office environment
* High school diploma (or equivalent), with some post-secondary education
* 60-80 wpm typing speed
* Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, internet browsing and Windows
* Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Proficiency with the English language (written and spoken)
* French fluency a definite asset
If you are interested in an administrative assistant role or know someone who is, please email your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 204.926.2246 for more information.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post