DATA ENTRY-Term (Winnipeg, MB)
Speed and accuracy is the name of the game. If you are a detail oriented individual who has skillful analytical abilities and enjoys data entry projects, then this position is for you! As the Data Entry Clerk, you will verify and input accurate data information into a system database.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Read documents, and enter data in specific data fields for entry
* Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered
* Locate and correct data entry error
* Maintain logs of activities and completed work
* Other duties as required
* High school diploma or GED required
* Typing speed and accuracy of 7,000 key strokes per hour or higher
* Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
* Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
If you’re interested in this Data Entry position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post