CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have a passion for helping customers and supporting a sales team? Can you respectfully and effectively problem solve in a fast-paced environment? In line with this industry leading company's commitment to world-class manufacturing, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) will provide accurate and detailed pricing and order information to customers. The CSR will play an important role in the ongoing success of this business. If you have a background in customer service (a plus if you have experience in the manufacturing sector), contact Pinnacle about this exciting opportunity today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Serve as main point of contact for customers – keep customers informed about order status and timelines and troubleshoot issues
* Provide detailed pricing information to current, new and potential clients
* Confirm and enter orders into system
* Manage orders and ensure all needed materials are on hand
* Work with the production team to ensure priority of orders
* Always follow company policies and procedures
* 3 to 5 years of customer service experience, ideally in a manufacturing environment
* Mechanical knowledge or aptitude
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office; ERP system knowledge an asset
* Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Self-motivated and strong work ethic
* Track record of strong team work
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Family-owned and team-oriented Manitoba company
* Company is dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Excellent career growth and professional development opportunities
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14476) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post