CONTACT CENTRE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a leadership role in fast-paced and growing contact centre where customer and employee satisfaction are top priorities? As the Contact Centre Manager, you will ensure both client requirements and employees satisfaction targets are met. You will draw on your extensive experience in the industry to develop and operate a best-in-class centre rooted in strategic thinking, business intelligence, and employee engagement.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Manage a 200+ seat contact centre across two sites
* Mentor and coach leadership team and contact centre agents
* Develop and monitor annual performance targets to ensure compliance
* Ensure weekly, daily and monthly client requirements are met
* Maintain strong relationships with external client managers
* Develop and nurture strong internal relationships with support teams (i.e. IT, HR, Sales)
* Develop and manage annual centre volume targets, budgets, and workforce plans
* Manage agent training and retention plans
* Implement operational excellence, Lean, and/or Six Sigma processes throughout the centre
* Complete and present monthly client operating reports
* Ensure annual testing of business contingency planning and disaster recovery (BCP/DR) processes
* Participate in new business acquisition processes and support new client onboarding
* Represent the organization at industry events
* 5 years of contact centre management experience in a fast-paced, client-centric environment
* Strong working knowledge of workforce management and telephony platforms
* Proven ability to communicate effectively with people at all company levels, internally and externally
* Customer-first attitude
* Proactive, approachable, and team-focused leadership style
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Understanding of BCP and DR programs
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing and award-winning Winnipeg organization
* Employee and customer-focused company
* Comprehensive benefits, including pensions and flexible vacation time
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14471) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post