FINANCE MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an accomplished finance professional who fully understands the importance of relationship management to business success? Are you passionate about supporting sound operational decision making through effective financial analysis? This leading transportation company is looking for a Finance Manager to lead a team responsible for day-to-day accounting, reporting, and analysis, while acting as a finance business partner to senior leadership. If you have a passion for analysis and enjoy supervising and coaching a small team, contact Accountants Now today about this opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Analyze and report on monthly, quarterly, and year-end results
* Prepare annual budgets and operating expense projections
* Manage key vendor accounts, including payments, cost recognitions, and invoice validations
* Develop and maintain financial, operational, and sales reporting to aid day-to-day and long-term business decisions
* Compete ad-hoc cost, revenue, and financial analysis
* Manage, mentor, and develop the finance team
* 3+ years of finance experience
* Actively pursuing the CPA, preferably at PEP level of the program
* Experience in the transportation industry is a strong asset
* Proven analytical and data analysis skills
* Strong systems skills and advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including experience building financial models
* Ability to communicate financial information effectively to non-financial staff and management
* Keen interest in learning new technology
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Company values work/life balance
* Growth opportunities within a team environment
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 14439 to GENINE PARRY, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2210 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post