Logistics Coordinator- 3PL (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a driven logistics professional who is ready for a new challenge in your transportation career? As Logistics Coordinator for this respected Manitoba transportation company, you will track freight movement and negotiate shipment rates, with timeliness and efficiency top of mind. Your goal will be to maximize profitability, while maintaining high customer service standards. A strong understanding of LTL shipments and cross-border compliance is essential to success in this role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Securing loads and re-loads through prospecting and new business development
* Negotiate rates and define terms and conditions
* Managing available equipment and drivers
* Actively track the movement of customer freight
* Manage activity on Loadlink software
* 2+ years of logistics and/or sales experience within the Transportation industry
* Strong knowledge of North American geography
* Proven ability to develop a book of business through cold calling and relationship management
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Superior customer service skills
WHY WORK FOR THIS COMPANY?
* Company committed to customer satisfaction
* Established transportation company
* Room for growth and advancement
Please send a resume to CATHRYN THOMAS Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.2249
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you - your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you're prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.