CUSTOMER PROGRAM MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you like project management because you are skilled at seeing the whole picture? Êtes-vous bilingue en français et en anglaise et avez-vous de l'expérience dans la fabrication ou la distribution?
We are assisting a respected global manufacturer in hiring a motivated and experienced Customer Program Manager, with a background in manufacturing operations, project management, or procurement.
In this highly-collaborative role, you will work closely with customers and cross-functional teams to ensure project timelines and targets are achieved. You will identify opportunities for continuous improvement with an unwavering focus on results. If you are looking for an opportunity that will you’re your career forward, contact us today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Develop and manage manufacturing project plans: track timelines and provide status updates to management and internal stakeholders
* Provide support and guidance to cross-functional departments to ensure project targets are clearly understood and achieved
* Oversee assigned customer portfolios: develop customer relationships, interpret contracts, negotiate solutions to issues
* Develop operational action plans that cover schedule alignment, compliance, risk mitigation, quality assurance, and health and safety considerations
* Assist with departmental process and continuous improvement projects that align with operational strategies
* 3 to 5 years of operations, project management, or procurement experience within the manufacturing or distribution sectors
* Post-secondary education related to business or project management
* Proven customer service focus
* Track record of creative problem solving
* Demonstrated time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Fluency in French and English languages
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Supportive team environment
* Progressive, fast-paced employer
* Corporate culture focused on valuing employee contributions and rewarding innovation
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14405) to DAN LABELLE, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3514 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post