ADMINISTRATOR – PART TIME
Are you an effective communicator with the ability to work well with a wide variety of personalities in high-pressure situations? This respected Manitoba company is looking to add an Administrator to their team. In this role, you will support efficient company operations through a variety of administrative and accounting tasks, including providing reception coverage as needed and assisting with payroll.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Filing, invoicing, assisting in payroll
* Providing reception back-up
* Assist the administrative team with an overflow of work
* Other duties as necessary
* 2-3 years’ experience in an office support role, and previous AR/AP experience
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Exceptional computer skills; experience with MS Excel
* $18.00+ starting wage
* 3 days a week, 24 hours/week with some flexibility
If you're interested in this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at [email protected]
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post