Financial Customer Service Representatives
We're looking for exceptional customer service representatives for a client that deals with student loans! If you have a passion for helping others and thrive in a growing environment, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Responding to customer inquiries in a friendly and efficient manner
* Building customer relationships; getting to know their needs and recommending appropriate options and solutions
* Accurately process and complete documentation for each transaction ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
* Other duties as required
* Previous customer service experience required, preferably in a phone based position
* Exceptional English communication and listening skills
* A keen interest in finance and a willingness to learn; any background in either work experience or education in finance or accounting is a definite asset
* Strong data entry skills; ability to use the internet and other software
* Must be available to work varying shifts between Monday and Friday
* Must be able to work Full Time
* $13.00 hourly to start plus bonuses
* Varying shifts between 5:30am - 10pm, Monday to Friday
Please send a resume to Danielle Maartense at [email protected] quoting job number 14381.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post