TIG Welder (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and demonstrate your ability to deliver outstanding workmanship? If you'd like to work for a leading manufacturer in the aerospace industry, then this position may be for you! The successful candidate in this role will have previous TIG welding experience and the ability to perform custom fabrications and jig welds.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Execute TIG welding as per industry standards
* Operate manual and automated welding equipment
* Interpret welding specifications and blueprints
* Assist with machine setup
* Follow all safety regulations and procedures
* Produce customized parts based on client guidelines
* Other duties as required
* 5 years of TIG welding experience; TIG aluminum experience is required
* CWB Certification
* Ability to read and interpret drawings and blueprints
* Ability to do custom fabrications
* Clean criminal record
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Must be able to work rotation shifts; days, evenings and nights
* $24.00 per hour starting wage, full benefits package + pension
* Rotation shifts; days, evenings and nights
* Equipment provided; welding helmet etc.
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14376) to: DEAN HINTHER at [email protected]
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post