ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy helping companies grow through accurate and timely bookkeeping and financial reporting? This Manitoba company requires an accounting professional with a proven leadership background to join their team as an Accounting Team Leader.
In this role, you will manage a group of key customer accounts and lead a team in delivering efficient accounting services to these customers. You will also identify opportunities to improve company processes and standards. If have significant full cycle accounting experience and a track record of building and maintaining successful business relationships, this could be your next career opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead, mentor, and develop team members, holding weekly meetings to discuss and reinforce goals and priorities
* Maintain customer relationships within a set group of accounts, including financial management, capital asset management, and financial ratio reporting
* Oversee and perform full-cycle accounting functions for clients, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, remittances, reconciliations, and monthly reporting
* Review work of junior accountants and ensure all team deadlines are consistently met
* Maintain complete and accurate customer records
* Produce financial reports and regular updates for customers
* Contribute to the development, implementation, and enforcement of company policies, procedures, and systems
* 7+ years of full cycle accounting and bookkeeping experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting or business; CPA designation is an asset
* Proficient computer skills, specifically QuickBooks (desktop and online)
* Proven leadership and communication skills
* Excellent ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues
* Track record of performing accounting functions to deadline, with high degree of accuracy
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Growing Manitoba company with a strong commitment to its customers
* Professional development opportunities available
* Competitive salary and benefits
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) quoting job 14357 to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3519 for more information.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Share this Post