Material Handler (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking to work for a leading manufacturing company? If so, this position may be for you! As Material Handler, you’ll be responsible for order picking and inspecting and verifying incoming and outgoing products. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, then this role may be for you! The successful candidate in this role will have proven ability to prioritize tasks and have great attendance while working effectively under minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Inspect and verify incoming product
* Report any damages and/or shortages to purchasing
* Verify that the product received matches the information on the packing slip
* Operating forklift and maintaining daily inspection and maintenance of equipment
* Responsible for housekeeping of area
* Other warehouse duties as assigned
* Own vehicle a must
* Previous forklift experience
* Physically fit to lift up to 50lbs
* Steel toed safety work boots
* Strong English communication skills; ability to read, write and comprehend verbal instructions
* $14.50 - $15.00 per hour
* 8 am – 4pm; Monday to Friday
* Benefits package
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 14349.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post