PERSONAL LINES INSURANCE BROKER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a Level 2 insurance professional who can speak Cantonese or International Mandarin? If you have a passion for customer service, this independent insurance company, with a large customer base in the Chinese community, is looking for you. As a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative, you will use your insurance background and proven communication skills to interact with customers and address their needs in a friendly and efficient manner. Comprehensive training is provided for successful candidates.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Process personal lines business and renewals for assigned customers
* Deliver excellent customer service to client base
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and coworkers
* Maintain complete and accurate insurance records
* Assist with Autopac customers
* Level 2 insurance license or higher
* 3 to 5 years of personal lines experience in Manitoba, including Autopac and travel insurance
* Proven attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build customer rapport
* Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
* Ability to deal with people sensitively, diplomatically and professionally
* Availability to work days, evenings and Saturdays
* ASSET: Exposure to commercial lines insurance and TAM experience
* STRONG ASSET: Ability to speak and understand Cantonese and/or International Mandarin
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* One of the largest, independently-owned insurance brokerages in Manitoba
* Positive, friendly work environment
* Competitive salary, commission & full benefits
* Paid training and professional development opportunities
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14342) to COURTNEY CZEZOWSKI, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or call 204.926.3519 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post