USER (UX) EXPERIENCE SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you marketing professional with a background in coding? Or are you a web designer who wants to have more direct input into shaping a user interface? Either way, we are looking for someone with a passion for creating the best possible digital user experience.
Become the architect of a company’s digital experience and truly make a difference for one of Canada’s most recognizable companies. The UX Specialist’s mandate will be to bridge gaps between the marketing, communications, IT, and revenue generating teams to build a unified user experience across platforms.
The UX Specialist will provide mock-ups, prototypes, and visual designs using a variety of tools and work with technology teams to execute on those designs. In this role, you will enjoy a lot of creative freedom - there are set projects and deadlines, but the processes and end results are yours to make your own! The successful candidate will offer a collaborative and open approach to design ideas, with proven ability to present UX ideas and turn them into tangible results.
This company prefers that candidates currently live in Winnipeg or surrounding area; however, they are open to Canada-based candidates who are willing to relocate. Due to the nature of this position, remote work on a consistent basis is not possible.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Create a variety of mock-ups, prototypes, and web designs
* Execute on coding via Java/Script/CSS/HTML/PHP
* Push the boundaries of technology while keeping within the realms of company ideals
* 4+ years of experience in a web-related role (e.g. development, user experience, user interface)
* 3+ years of experience using various design tools (e.g. UX Pin, Atomic, Adobe Tools, or similar technologies)
* 2+ years of experience working in a multi-platform environment
* Proven ability to discuss pros and cons of various frameworks to ensure the right tools are selected for each job
* Effective collaboration and communication skills
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Great team culture and work environment
* Have input on platforms, architecture, and new technologies
* Award-winning company with incredible focus
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14339) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post