IT MANAGER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy leading diverse teams? Can you take on enterprise systems in production and ensure that they are performing to the best standards possible?
This is a newly-created management position to lead a team of business analysts and developers. The team is responsible for maintaining legacy systems as well as maintenance, upgrades, and change management for newly deployed vendor products. This position will be one of three managers with a strong information technology focus – guiding strategy, direction, and day-to-day IT operations. This person will also maintain strong stakeholder relationships to ensure IT systems meet current and future business needs.
The successful manager will need to bring a background in SDLC processes, vendor management and process definition for enterprise-level systems. Ideally, this person will also have an ITIL or PMP certification (or other formal change management training) to provide expertise in establishing best practices. The IT Manager will have complete support from management teams, allowing him/her to make a lasting impact on the company, its employees, and other stakeholders through effective technology systems.
*Please note, this role requires routine travel outside of Winnipeg.*
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Lead SDLC teams through the full delivery lifecycle
* Manage a team of internal staff
* Assist with vendor management of off-site resources
* Ensure that proper change management processes are implemented and followed
* Ensure a positive working environment for all staff
* 10+ years of experience working through the various phases of the SDLC, as a developer, business analyst, project manager, QA or a combination of roles
* 5+ years’ experience managing a team of cross-functional resources
* 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager leading budgets, timelines, teams, and delivery
* Strong asset: PMP or ITIL certification or other formal change management training
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Opportunity to focus on new technologies
* Have direct influence and interaction with key stakeholders
* Take ownership of deliverables
* Environment where new ideas are encouraged
Please send a resume (quoting job number 14334) to IAN MCLEOD, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2243 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post