SENIOR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT FACILITATOR (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you looking for a company that is committed to supporting Lean practices in their organization? Are you a hands-on problem solver with proven leadership success in a team environment?
In this role, you will focus on continuous improvement through Lean manufacturing strategies. The successful candidate will share this company’s mission to deliver top-notch customer service and have a track record of influencing and maintaining change.
This is an ideal career opportunity for a collaborative and assertive leader to play a significant role in the continued development of a dynamic and rapidly growing Manitoba company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Identify potential obstacles and solutions related to new product development
* Review existing processes and evaluate opportunities for improvement
* Determine appropriate Lean methods and approaches
* Foster and improve employee engagement throughout the business
* Use sophisticated Lean techniques to create systematic change
* Coach and mentor junior and intermediate Lean facilitators
* Lean Green Belt or equivalent; experience with Kata an asset
* P.Eng., EIT, or CET designation
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
* Proven success implementing Lean processes
* Driven and collaborative leadership style
* Above average work ethic
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Flexible schedule and benefits
* A company dedicated to customer satisfaction and continuous improvement
* Excellent professional development opportunities for career growth
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 14319) to RHAE REDEKOP, Executive Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3502 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post