INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a recent commerce graduate who is ready to kickstart your career with a North American industry leader? This progressive and growth-minded company, based in Winnipeg, is looking for an Inside Sales Representative with a passion for customer service and proven attention to detail. This company prioritizes relationship building and employee development and can help you grow into a fully client-facing b2b sales professional.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong and dynamic work ethic and the ability to process information quickly. Jumpstart your career in sales by contacting Maurice at Pinnacle today.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Provide superior customer service by responding to product and service inquiries and maintaining strong business relationships
* Create and deliver product pricing, quotations, and work orders to customers and contractors
* Enter and expedite orders and follow up on lead times
* Organize shop drawings and create lists of materials
* Coordinate with other departments to manage multiple projects
* 2+ years of experience in customer service or sales – plus the drive to build a career in business-to-business sales
* Post-secondary degree in business or commerce
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Positive attitude and a customer service-oriented personality
* Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY
* Well-respected North American industry leader, focused on mechanical sales
* Opportunities for professional growth
* Opportunity for advancement into a full sales role
* Competitive salary & benefits
Please send a resume (QUOTING JOB NUMBER 14287) to MAURICE CADIEUX, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.3508 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post