PROJECT MANAGER - COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an up-and-coming project manager with ICI project experience? Are you looking to join an environment with strong mentorship and growth opportunities and a company with a history of excellence? Our client, a leading commercial construction manager, is looking to add a project manager to its team. If you are driven and committed to learning, this may be the perfect job for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Oversee the execution of large commercial construction projects, including all scheduling and budgeting
* Liaise with clients, engineering firms, and other stakeholders
* Manage sub-trade schedules and relationships
* 5+ years of experience managing commercial construction projects in Canada
* Strong organizational skills
* Proven communication and critical thinking abilities
* Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) or Construction Management diploma preferred
WHY WORK WITH THIS COMPANY?
* Young management team with a strong vision for growth
* Multiple exciting and challenging projects
* History of promotion from within
Send a resume (quoting job number 14278) to CATHRYN THOMAS, Senior Recruitment Consultant, at [email protected] or phone 204.926.2249 for more information.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post