INDUSTRIAL PAINTER (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have an eye for detail? Are you a hard-working individual who would enjoy working at a leading aerospace company? If you have previous Industrial Painting experience, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Cleaning, preparing and masking surfaces in accordance to company specifications
* Preparing lettering, stenciling, and application of decals
* Applying various types of paint or protective coating and finishes to parts and aircraft subassemblies
* Disposing of hazardous chemicals such as paints, abrasives, and solvents safely and appropriately
* Other duties as necessary
* Completion of an automotive or industrial painting apprenticeship or equivalent certification
* Previous experience using painting spray guns and spray booths
* Strong attention to detail skills and ability to distinguish colours
* Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Day, evening, and night shifts
* $18.90 to $26.93 depending on experience
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] You can also apply in person at the Industrial & Skilled Labour Division office located at 390 Graham Ave, on the corner of Edmonton Street and Graham Avenue, Monday to Friday between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post