Assistant Hotel Manager (WINNIPEG, MB)
Are you an organized individual with strong leadership skills? Do you pride yourself in providing excellent customer service? As Assistant Hotel Manager, you will be assisting the Hotel Manager with related duties regarding hotel operations, ensuring the establishment runs as smoothly as possible. If you have excellent time management skills and looking for an opportunity that keeps you on your feet, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Overseeing all the events, activities and operations in the hotel
* Maintain high level of customer service and guest satisfaction
* Handle guest complaints and compliments and resolve problems
* Monitoring hotel staff and assist where needed
* Other duties as required
* Minimum 2 years of guest services experience at a leadership level
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong leadership and customer service skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* 33k+ salary; plus benefits!
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 14250.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post