MACHINIST - EVENING (Winnipeg, MB)
Are you a hands-on individual with strong interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy working on manufacturing equipment? A leading North American manufacturer is looking for a Machinist to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. If you’re interested in this 3-month term position, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Reading and analyzing blueprints, charts, tables, and sample parts to determine machining operation requirements
* Performing precision grinding, turning, milling, tapping, and drilling as required within tight tolerances
* Operating manual lathe and mill; repairing equipment as necessary
* Adhere to safety procedures and practices
* Previous welding experience or the ability to learn how to weld
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently or within a team
* $26.80 per hour, evening shift, 3:30pm – 12am
* Term position
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected] quoting job number 14243.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Share this Post